Well, I do not leave town until tomorrow, but was foiled in posting yesterday as our internet is out again. Oh, well. Not much too much to post about, except that I signed my lease! I am excited to move, but anxious about how the heck I am going to get all my furniture to my new apartment September 1st (or sometime the week before). It is not so much as rounding up friends to help out as it is finding a vehicle, or movers (except I do not know exactly when I will get keys prior to September1st). I am going to do something very unlike me and not worry about it until I get back from out of town...
So tomorrow I head to a week-long course and then invade my brother's house for something like 8 days. Sorry if I am absent from commenting on any of your blogs, although I tend to comment on posts in spurts anyway. I may or may not have a chance to post anything, but will certainly post pictures when I get back and any stories worth telling! :)
I am officially starting my 2-week blog vacation. Peace out.
4 comments:
2 Weeks!? Arrrgggg... what am I to do???? LOL
Have a great time and I agree with you. There's nothing you can do to arrange things until you get back so enjoy your time off and deal with it then.
I have 2 weeks of your posts to catch up on so I'm down with that. Bon voyage!
Enjoy the vacation and good luck with your move!
2 weeks!
Post a Comment