Can you see the heron's prints going across this picture? Its prints were huge!
My nephew put on a cooking show, complete with accent, on my porch when they visited. My niece assisted in making a pesto with various leaves and flowers from my garden. We even ate some.
I love getting to see all of these photos! The butterfly is so much like a moth, but I find them so beautiful. I always feel badly that no one would think of killing a butterfly that flies inside your home, but a moth is instantly killed if it is inside! Sort of odd when you think about it, since it is all about appearances. Anyway, thanks for the photos, I enjoyed them all!
5 comments:
:-) Groundhogs are the cutest little rats...
Aw, the groundhogs are so huggably cute!
The albino bug rising up out of the ground is kind of creepy! Look out for zombie bugs!
Ron, I concur.
Spark, now I'll have bad dreams about zombie bugs?!
I love getting to see all of these photos! The butterfly is so much like a moth, but I find them so beautiful. I always feel badly that no one would think of killing a butterfly that flies inside your home, but a moth is instantly killed if it is inside! Sort of odd when you think about it, since it is all about appearances. Anyway, thanks for the photos, I enjoyed them all!
Danielle, so true. And those moths that are so colorful, like Luna moths, are a small reminder!
Post a Comment