27 February 2016

Coincidence?

The craziness of coincidences on my second first date:

We share a birthday, right down to the year.
We are both middle children.
He was telling me how he processes a friend's problems - asking for all sides even though he supports the friend, and how it can frustrate people. I totally do this.
He often says no to plans, but really just needs time to think about it and will end up saying yes. Sounds familiar to me too...

I asked him what time he was born so that we could figure out who is older, and thus wiser.
Me: Hey, Mom, random question from my birthday twin...
Him: Pretty much how it went...I met someone as great as me trying to decide who's greater...


2 comments:

Sparkling Red said...

Wow, what are the odds? So, do opposites attract, or is your birthday twin looking good to you?

Jenski said...

Looking good...I'm thinking 'younger' confident men may actually be my thing...