28 August 2008

The Big Day

Today, I move. It has ended up more last minute than I wanted, but it will all work out. I move my bed today and sleep in a new place!

My roommate says to me this morning, "You know what they say about your first night in a new home!"

Uhh...I did not and was not sure where this was going...

...Apparently, whatever you dream of the first night in a new place is supposed to come true. I am not sure this is a good time in my life to be having my dreams come true. I will have to listen to happy music and think good thoughts before I fall asleep. Maybe I will even leave happy music on all night.

Anyway. Today, I move.

7 comments:

Warped Mind of Ron said...

Congrats on the move! I've never heard that saying either. I thought maybe she meant you need to initiate the new place somehow. LOL

Miss Bee said...

GOOD LUCK!!

Sparkling Red said...

Best wishes for your new place!

Anonymous said...

Yay! You have your own place now!

Carolyn said...

Hope it (the move and the dreaming) went well!

Danielle said...

Just stopping in to see how it all went. I guess we'll find out soon enough!

Jenski said...

Thanks everyone! No great dreams to report on that will come true. No bad dreams either, so that's good!