21 December 2008

The holiday season

With the start of Chanukah, I thought it would be appropriate to share this song:
Now excuse me if I'm not being reverent
But I was hoping for a miracle
to hold me, wash me
Save me from my righteous
doubt as I watch helpless
And everybody sings
If it's Chanukah or Kwanza
Solstice, harvest or December twenty-fifth
Peace on earth to everyone
And abundance to everyone you're with

8 comments:

Jenski said...

It's Blues Travelers "Christmas" from a Christmas mix my sister gave me a couple of years ago.

Anonymous said...

LOVE that song!

Sparkling Red said...

Very awesome! I second those sentiments. Happy Everything and a Merry New Year! :-)

Squirl said...

Happy all of the holidays!

Danielle said...

Merry Christmas, Jenski!

May you and your family have a great day!

sending a hug to you across the miles to New England. :-)

Warped Mind of Ron said...

Merry Christmas!

Ern said...

This is just lovely.

That Chick Over There said...

Happy Everything! :)