I can't help it. I have to put this up, and hopefully my sister doesn't mind. It makes me laugh every time I think of it.
Apparently my brother-in-law gave my almost 8-year-old nephew a time out outside. My nephew still had access to sidewalk chalk though.For some reason, I think the funniest part is 'DAD' written across the top.
5 comments:
Aim
said...
I don't know--the zombie eyes and the tongue get me. It really was hard not to laugh...or let him see me take the picture. :-)
Hehe! I have a friend who put his 5 year old daughter in a timeout inside, and she wrote "DADDY YOUR FIRED" [sic] on a piece of paper. Not quite to sidewalk chalk portrait level, but still amusing.
5 comments:
I don't know--the zombie eyes and the tongue get me. It really was hard not to laugh...or let him see me take the picture. :-)
The resistance lives!! POWER TO THE PEOPLE! Way to go for your nephew fighting The Man.
Hehe! I have a friend who put his 5 year old daughter in a timeout inside, and she wrote "DADDY YOUR FIRED" [sic] on a piece of paper. Not quite to sidewalk chalk portrait level, but still amusing.
Yeah, the X's for eyes are a classic. Always a crowd-pleaser. :-)
too funny!
Post a Comment