26 February 2010

Only an undergrad...

...would fail to inform their direct supervisor in the lab (me for example), that they had submitted their proposal for the semester to the head of the lab, even though they had been getting feedback from said supervisor along the way.
(That's why I check up on these things...)

...would show up 30 minutes late and ask if I meant "MidWest time" when I proceeded to ask the undergrad to be on time or to call me.
(Now he apologizes when he is 5 minutes late...)

...would make a procedure that should (generously speaking) take 3 1/2 hours take 5 1/2 hours.
(Oh, well?)

...who has a blackberry would wait until 10 minutes after they are supposed to be in lab email to say they've been sick all morning and won't be in.
(At least he didn't come in and spread the germs...)

No comments: