I asked one of the rotating grad students yesterday what kind of music she listens too because she was raving about this song and played it for me. She said a little of everything and reciprocated the question. Well, in high school I mostly listened to the alternative radio station; slowly over the years through college I started adding more folk-like music in; a couple of years ago I started listening to country. And through it all a healthy mix of popular music in there too. Really I gravitate towards mix radio stations. What it comes down to, though, is that I like music with which I can sing along. A couple of days ago I heard this song for the first time and have been listening to it online all morning. Guess that means I should just buy it.
3 comments:
Know what you mean, I heard this the other day and it's sticking in my head.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8v_4O44sfjM
Thanks for the link, Ron. I like it! Is it wrong that I waited until I got home to open it because I wasn't sure if it was dirty? ;-)
Love it! Just bought it. I'd highly recommend any Will Daily, or Kay Hanley's new band, Palmdale. These are my two, current addictions. :-)
Post a Comment