13 July 2013

Stories abound

All this leaving and moving comes with lots of compliments and ego boosts and people realizing that they have limited time with me living here. Distractions and things to do, when I have work to do.

Posts to write about how life in general is isolating, no matter who you are; the irony of being a single woman with no children feeling like I need 'me time'; wondering what life would be like if I wasn't living off a single modest income; wishing I was honest, even when I wasn't asked; pretending I was thinking about science, when really I was thinking about life.

I am going to pretend to think about science for a little while longer before cleaning the bug spray off and going to bed...only to go to church in the morning, then lab, then get a boat ride if I am lucky, and then maybe get more work done. Whatever I do, I need my beauty sleep so I look good for the men in my life.

Look! Gratuitous sunset picture!

No comments: