23 September 2007

302

They are dropping like flies people. I got another email today from a guy with whom I've been communicating but we hadn't been able to figure out a time to meet. Turns out he just met someone and they have "really hit it off so far." So he doesn't think it is fair to try to date both of us, even though he really did want to meet me. Bad timing. Blah, blah, blah. He said he would keep my email address and let me know if his situation changed. I do not know how I feel about that.

"Right on" guy has a really dirty bathroom. Disgustingly so. I do not know how I feel about that either.

2 comments:

Miss Bee said...

ew... icky. how bad was the rest of the apartment?

Jenski said...

I didn't inspect the rest of the apartment closely...Next time I'm there I'll do a once-over and report back. :)

The bathroom was really gross. Really.