10 October 2008

GROSS?!?!?!?!

I am a neat person. Clean even. Just ask around.

The first few weeks I was in my new apartment were creature free. Why would I have creatures if I am clean?

The day after my Come-see-my-new-place party, I found three ants. They were big. I smooshed them and got nervous

It was either that same day or soon there after when I found four silverfish in my bathroom. They were all in the tub, so I assume they came up through the drain.

I bought some bug killer stuff, which I sprayed in the tub. I bought ant traps, which I put in strategic locations.

Today? Another tiny little baby silverfish in the tub that I smooshed.

Just now? I smooshed a freakin' house centipede thing and put its twitching body parts in the toilet?! I would post a picture of what these things look like, but they are gross. Google "house centipede", and you will see what I mean. We have these things at work because it is a really old building, and we have cockroaches. These centipedes are supposed to eat other bugs and hence eat the cockroaches. Really, I would rather not have any bugs than have bugs that eat the bugs. I'm just sayin'.

4 comments:

KHC said...

Molly, Caro, Jer, Adam and I are all sitting here, and we'd like to say, "We love it when you drink and post?!"

Also, ew?! We're just sayin'.

Jenski said...

Well, gosh, guys, I love it that you're all sitting around laughing at me. For the record, I don't think I was drunk when I wrote that. ;-)

Danielle said...

UGH. bugs. I really get weirded out by bugs that walk/crawl really fast. Of course, that included most bugs. For some reason, flying insects don't bother me much. Well, I guess beetles fly sometimes. I'm not a big fan of beetles.

I feel your pain.

Jenski said...

Danielle, seriously they are gross. I haven't seen any since the kitty came home - I don't know if the two are related and do not care. :-)