01 January 2009

Yummy and Yummier

I spent New Year's Eve at a friend's party. She had mentioned me bringing a dessert, as she claimed I know how to bake. I took my job seriously and found two new recipes. Why I did not just make other desserts I know and like, I do not know. Here you have them though.

My friend loves pumpkin things, so I made this pumpkin gooey butter cake. There were two sticks of butter in it. It is the most cheese-cakey thing I have made, only the topping really is gooey. It was totally cooked, but REALLY soft when we cut into it later. Notice my thumb print in the top corner from when I was taking it out of the oven?
These hazelnut chocolate chip cookies were good too.
Time to finish taking down my tree and packing Christmas up.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Warped Mind of Ron said...

I can't wait until I get my New Years care package from you!! You did send one, didn't you? :)

Jenski said...

Ron, I trade baked goods for trips to South America and Antarctica. :-)