17 January 2010
In the kitchen
I made the blueberry-banana bread. I cannot find the recipe on cooks dot com now, but that's okay. I halved a recipe and it took 20 minutes longer to cook than the recipe said and it is a little soggy in the middle. So, if I had oats, I would have done this recipe. The one I made still tasted good though.
CF came over for most of the weekend, which was nice because I did stuff around the house instead of me wasting time online at his place...like bake and make a casserole for dinner. :-) Got curtains up, the last of the things hung on the wall, picked up, put up a bird feeder, had my first bird (blue jay), but it flew away before I could get a picture, and now am having a beer while watching the Jets vs. Chargers game, and then CF and I are supposed to go to the gym. He and the cat are currently taking up most of the couch napping.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yummy!
I don't know who I hate more, the Jets or the Colts. Go NFC??
Mmmm..... looks tastey!
That bread looks SO GOOD.
Post a Comment