I am completely overwhelmed by life right now. It is a daily struggle to not just waste time online to avoid the paper I should be working on, the experiments I need to do, the undergrad I do not want to deal with, the apartment/home I need to find to move into, the other details of moving (like HOW), the packing, the CF accepting a job in another state and thinking (hoping?) I would agree to move, the 50 mile walk in a few weeks, a department retreat, and other things like eating, sleeping, cleaning...
Hugs are good. Talking does not really help because I just get upset and I have done that enough in the past couple of weeks. I bet my bro and sis-in-law are REALLY excited to see me now. ;-)
K. Off to stop procrastinating again...
2 comments:
Oh wow, that does sound like a big load. Hang in there!
I hear you on this! When I get overwhelmed, I tend to check my email a lot.
Post a Comment