10 January 2014

Busted

As I was catching a friend up this evening on my romantic life, I was recounting conversations between BIL guy and I. Over the past, well, since NYE, we have talked about how this all came to be with he and I. Admittedly, I mentioned something in a drunken state about how I had wondered what was going on because we were doing date-like things, but I could not tell if it was dating. He commented that we were more dating at that point than we had been the day before. Funny.

Fast forward a week, and he is telling me that "there was one time when we were on a date...I mean when we were hanging out...when I knew I should've made my move and I thought I had screwed it up and lost my chance."

Busted.

He could not remember when this non-date was, but clearly had hadn't lost his chance.

4 comments:

Warped Mind of Ron said...

Was it the old "yawn and stretch" move to get his arm around you or the old "I fell over" move to land on you? ;-) I get all my moves from movies ya know.

Sparkling Red said...

That's one of the best things about starting a new relationship - when you get to revisit all the near-misses of your getting-together process and giggle about them.

Lynmittsky said...

love it.

Jenski said...

Ron, I gave him a hard time one day when he yawned and stretched and didn't put his arm around me. Hahaha.

Spark and Rapunzel - yup to both of you. :-)