It is always wonderful and exhausting to see my family. I really enjoy seeing my second cousins now that we are older, and the youngest generation grows every year - last year my cousins daughter was only 2 weeks old and she was walking around this year!
Aside from my grandmother, whose husband passed away 30 years ago, and my uncle, who is single for reasons influenced by his mental health, I was the only single one there. I loved seeing everyone but had to disappear a couple of times to regroup with myself. Away from the couples and families. People definitely wanted to know how dating is going and whether I have hit it off with someone yet. But I get tired. One of the reasons I like having my blog now is that I do not have to rehash all of the dating stories to all of my friends, only the ones who do not read my blog. :)
1 comment:
It sounds really special to have a reunion like that. Our family doesn't have reunions and I kind of miss getting together with my cousins and their kids.
I'm sorry to hear that it had its difficult moments. But I'm glad to hear that your blog is helping. :-)
Post a Comment