| You Are 5: The Investigator |
![]() You're independent - and a logical analytical thinker. You love learning and ideas... and know things no one else does. Bored by small talk, you refuse to participate in boring conversations. You are open minded. A visionary. You understand the world and may change it. At Your Best: You are sharp, inventive, and creative. You have the skills to lead the world. At Your Worst: You are reclusive, weird, and a bit paranoid. Your Fixation: Greed Your Primary Fear: Being useless or incompetent Your Primary Desire: Being competent and needed Other Number 5's: Bill Gates, John Lennon, Kurt Cobain, Bjork, and Stephen Hawking. |
15 October 2007
The Investigator
I found this here. The only things that concern me are the things about being paranoid and being greedy...and some of the people who are Investigators. Oh, well. That's what I get for being a scientist I supposed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Bjork? yeee!
Who the heck knows anything about Bjork? What a weird one to list.
Okay. So, I wasn't going to take the quiz. But then I had a free 10 minutes during an incubation and decided to do it.
I'm the same as Squirl - a #2 - helper.
Not a big surprise, really.
Sadly I kept retaking the quiz, changing some of decisions I made between two options and none of it made a difference!
The "At Your Worst" and "Your Fixation" are not really me...I asked friends to check. :)
Post a Comment