16 November 2007

400

In 28 days, I have 100 new closed matches. I am up to 400 men that some online dating service thinks are great matches for me. In reality they were just not meant to be for a variety of reasons. I may have mentioned this before, but I get a little worried that I will see or meet men who are oddly familiar, and it will not be until much later that I place them as a match. 400 men is a lot of men!

The end of December will be the end of the 6 months I have paid for this service to find new people for me to meet. I do not plan to renew it. I will reflect more on the experience then, I am sure, but it has been worth it just to get back out there. At that point, I will stop looking, not expect to be swept off my feet anymore, and that is when it always happens. Right? :)

In the meantime, stay tuned for what it is like to date new people during the holiday season...

(Probably not much different than dating new people not during the holiday season.)

Closed matches: 400

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Sorry to hear that it just hasn't worked out for you. But like you said, it seems like it was a good way to get you back into it again.

I wonder if a different dating service would work better?

Jenski said...

I have thought about another dating service. Maybe come springtime if nothing pans out and I am looking to stay in the dating world.