03 November 2008

Public service announcement

I should have posted earlier today so all you absentee voters had time to overnight post your votes, but alas. All you who are voting tomorrow, DO NOT FORGET TO VOTE.

Obviously I would love for you to vote for who I will vote for, but really, it is just important than you vote period. So I will not influence you with my well thought out rationale about how I picked my candidate (more of a gut feeling, really, but whatever), but I will leave you with the two main presidential candidate websites. As I have learned, people send out email forwards indiscriminately with statements the candidates have allegedly made. It is not too late - if there is a particular issue about which you are passionate, just double check the the official stance of the candidates to make sure you know where EACH one stands on the issue for real.

www.johnmccain.com
www.barackobama.com

3 comments:

Warped Mind of Ron said...

I did absentee voting. So no lines and no waiting for me! Woo Hoo!!!

Carolyn said...

1.5 hour line for me, boo. But I got a nifty "I voted / Yo voté" sticker for my efforts!

Jenski said...

Ron, Yay! Plus you didn't have to think about voting today.

Carolyn, I only waited a couple minutes. BUT I didn't get a cool sticker of any kind. :-(