01 February 2009

Holiday?

My sister put it pretty much the way I guess I am to - I am a Patriots fan, and not necessarily a fan of football in general. I am not really that competitive, but I always want to want someone in the game to win. There are few teams outside of my New England teams that I care about, win-loss wise. Today is the Superbowl, and there are always supposed to be funny/clever/witty/catchy/unique commercials for those who are watching and care less about the game.

I remember reading once that the day after the Superbowl is the most-called-in-sick day of the year. Kinda makes sense - people eat and drink a lot during that game and do not get the day after off like for New Year's. I mean, whose idea was it to have a big football game on a Sunday night?

No comments: