28 February 2011

Crafty

A groupon I bought was for a local paint-your-own ceramics store that also does fused glass projects. I used Valentine's Day as an excuse to make CF go with me. I also did not tell him what exactly we were doing until a couple of hours before hand because I did not want to listen to him make fun of it. I told him that there used to be a show on TV called 'Blind Date', and that what we were doing is an activity that they would have done on that TV show.

Guess who did which one.




When I did tell him what we were doing and he gave me a questioning look and said, "I'm not very creative." I told him he could do something manly like a sports-related project.

When we were finished with out projects and leaving the store, he admitted it was fun.

Then we went to the hardware store where he bought and stocked a toolbox...Even though I already have all the tools he wanted to buy, but that is another post.

2 comments:

Warped Mind of Ron said...

Pretty cool, sounds like fun.

Sparkling Red said...

I love the finished products! Very beautiful. (Yours especially ;-)