22 May 2011

Close but no cigar

I may have a scar across my neck, but I consider myself lucky that I do not suffer from morning sickness or migraines like some of my friends. These are just the two I can think of because of my weekend. The lessons I learned:

1. Do not forget to take your birth control. (Particularly you men out there. Hah!) Not because you'll get pregnant and have morning sickness, rather, in the past, I have ended up taking the forgotten pill and the regular pill too close together and wake up throwing up and/or nauseous. Not pleasant.

2. If you have an unbearable headache, just take the meds. Don't try water, caffeine, and alcohol first. If you do, you may end up sleeping for three hours on the couch during the rare Red Sox broadcast (through Big Papi's 300th home run!) only to go to bed and wake up 12 hours later in the morning with a headache.

Off to the medicine cabinet for those meds.

No comments: