22 May 2011

Now, here's an idea

I am not generally into ultimatums. I admit I have never tried one though. Maybe I should take a lesson from this woman's life.

3 comments:

Warped Mind of Ron said...

hmmm.... ultimatums are a tricky business as they tend to force a decision.

Jenski said...

It's true, Ron. But it's getting to that point. It would be more of a take a definitive action of any kind (move, job decision, etc.) or I will stop taking him into my considerations. Not SO bad, I think, at this point, really...

Danielle said...

I'm so glad you linked to that story! Her writing is too funny.

I will save most of my other comments about this for later (Sunday).

Although I guess I will say this much: living "on the fence" (so to speak) is safe and is the easier path for many people, but it is not a place that allows a person to truly live life to the fullest. Waiting has its place in life, but so does action.

No one wants to be waitlisted in someone else's life.