28 January 2012

A journey

I open the curtains for the cat so if it is sunny, she can lay in the sun, but also so she can look out the windows. I went looking for her last weekend before I left, and she was laying at the foot of the bed in a patch of sun. She did not greet me when I got home a few hours later so I went to look for her again. She was now at the head of the bed in a patch of sun with a clear path of indented comforter from her earlier spot. This is what I suspect happened:

5 comments:

Warped Mind of Ron said...

Hmmm.... sort of like me except the opposite... sunlight burns! And churches.. and holy water...

Danielle said...

I chuckled at this.

Cats are so funny when it comes to sun.

April said...

haha, and that was her WHOLE day...tough life for that one!

Carolyn said...

Sounds like someone needs kitty-cam!

Sparkling Red said...

That's so cute! If you could devote a whole room to the project, you could construct a Cat Sundial. Look at the location of the cat to tell the time. ;-)