22 August 2007

The cake comes with sprinkles...and ice cream

I do not really know what the subject line means. I will attempt some clever follow-up metaphor to the previous post.

The sprinkles: an email from the ex asking me why I am so angry and a phone message asking me to not be angry, that he thought I would think it was cute. What is cute? That we were matched because you lied??

The ice cream (otherwise known as the silver lining): Guy #5, the advertising analyst, was better in person than on the phone. That is good. He still says "right on" a lot more than your average person though. I have a second date with Guy #4, the *executive* chef, tomorrow night. Dinner and a drink after at the bar nearby where there is live music.

2 comments:

Miss Bee said...

dating better guys = the best revenge.

Danielle said...

cool - to the better dates.

sucky to the clueless ex.

Have you told him that you are so angry because he lied?

BTW: I suck at word verifications. I'm always getting u's and v'x mixed up and i's and j's.

I think some of my comments may have gotten lost because I didn't realize they weren't accepted.

oops.