14 August 2010

Rough life

My cat has a rough life. She used to be able to curl up in my feather comforter after I took it off the bed.
I did not want her knitting on it though, so I packed it up.

After CF was here for a couple of days in a row, I came home, pet the cat, and then she sat and looked at the door. I figure she was wondering where that other person was?
I needed more yoga in my life, and did not pick my mat up right away. The cat practiced final relaxation pose, and I will say she looks pretty good at it.
She has a bad habit of knitting on the carpet. Today when she did it, I yelled at her and then put her scratch pad that she likes right where she had been going at the carpet. Apparently she decided she would show me...
...what she was showing me, I do not know. Maybe that she can curl up in a little area and then give me a dirty look?

4 comments:

danielle said...

ah cats. they give us so much joy....

... and they always want us to know who is boss, don't they?

Jenski said...

Danielle, very true. Is there a kitty in your future? :-)

fey said...

Ours do that too - they wait for the other human! Only they keep throwing me accusing looks for coming home without him!

Jenski said...

Dr. Girlfriend, as if you did something with him and they didn't get to participate? Hah!