October is packed full for me this year!
I have 10 job applications in so far, and 6 to 8 to go. I have my first phone interview on Friday! CF came to visit. My parents came to visit. I go to NYC this weekend to see friends. I got a new beautiful phone in amber brown that I will activate tomorrow; this phone is likely smarter than I. I accidentally got a white cover for it, so I will have to wait until it tears or stains and get a better color. I have been exercising only a couple of days a week, but when I do I am tired. Climbing = fun and difficult. Jogging = boring and tiring. I am getting my butt back to the research bench, and anxiously waiting for a co-author to email me back, after 3 weeks and a reminder email, so I can submit my research paper that has been finished for a while.
5 comments:
No fair!!! I can upgrade my phone in November and I was gonna get the Galaxy S3... oh well... I guess we can both have one ;-) Good luck with all the activities and apps.
oooooo! How exciting! A phone interview! I'm happy for you. All of the rest of it sounds good too.
You're gonna love that phone. I have a Galaxy phone (not sure exactly which model) and it's great.
10 job applications? How many jobs do you want to get? ;-)
Ron, just get a different color. :-)
Danielle, thanks! I think the phone interview went well too.
Spark, it is fancy. I'm borderline addicted. If I can get 2 job offers, that would be sweet! :-)
I love, love, loved seeing you! I wish you lived closer and that I didn't have to have QT with my family when cool peeps are in town!! xoxo
Post a Comment