I am not sure why I signed myself up for this, but why not? It will either give me a constructive way to procrastinate on things I should be doing, or will motivate me to get more done so I have time for a quick post. Either way, it will give me something to do while it is freezing outside this winter, and make me think of ways to "create posts" if I am away from my computer.So for anyone who wanted me to post a great picture of that rose blossom that fell in to the open dishwasher, you'll just have to wait until I post tomorrow. I can't be wasting post topics! :)
5 comments:
I'm in too. Good luck! We're crazy! :)
Yes, yes we are crazy. :)
Watch out people, I've arrived at the blog! And since I'm pursuing an advanced degree in procrastination, I'll be looking forward to 365 days of posts :)
Yay! I'll have something to read each day. I usually check everyone on my list every day, but sometimes I miss a day or two - and for most people, there is nothing to miss. So, I'm glad to know that yours will have something new each day. :-)
So, Carolyn, how's that writing going. ;)
You don't want to join up, Danielle? :)
Post a Comment