Bachelors, masters, MBA, and doctorate (PhD) diplomas available in the field of your choice - that's right, you can become a Doctor and receive all the benefits and admiration that comes with it!*Name of the innocent was abbreviated. Apparently the person does exist, but I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and say she was not the one who wrote this email.
18 January 2008
Wonderful news!
This morning I woke up, checked my email, and found that I was "Nominate for a Ph.d award". This is wonderful! I guess I can get back in bed and skip the research today. I don't even know A. Rucker*. I'm sure she has sent me emails before about enlarging my penis and finally realized that was not what I was interested in doing. This is the information if anyone else is wants in:
Labels:
Blog 365,
grad school
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Bonus, dude!
Why do all that work? coooooooooool.
;-)
If only you had known, Danielle. :)
Awesome! You're so lucky that this came only a few years into your PhD! When I get them now I just get more depressed! Remember me when you're famous!
Heh, did you see the PhD comic from the other day?
http://www.phdcomics.com/comics/archive.php?comicid=965
Carolyn, that's scary. :)
Post a Comment