13 June 2008

Honey I Shrunk the Kids Part 4: The final challenge

This sapling has grown nicely in the protection of the sections of wooden fence to the right. This is a section of the fence in the backyard that was taken down more than two years ago now that has been resting against the house ever since. Good place for squirrels to hide! Now the grill is holding that sapling up too. See, if you were shrunk and just made your ways across the whole jungle of a backyard, then you would just need to gather up the energy to climb right up that tree and park yourself on the grill's tray to get someone's attention.During Honey I Shrunk the Kids, there is a scene in which the older boy performs mouth to mouth on the sister. When the little brother asks where he learned it, the older boy says French class. I did not get the joke until the end of the movie, when the camera closes out then opens back up on the little brother and he says, "French class! I get it! French class!" Give me a break - I was only, maybe 10 at the time!

And it is Friday, so I will get home from the conference too!

5 comments:

Miss Bee said...

I've definitely enjoyed the "while i'm away" series. I hope the conference was fruitful. Have a safe trip home!

Warped Mind of Ron said...

I can imagine sitting ont he edge of the huge shelf. Looking out over the great fire and cooking little tiny marshmallows! Mmmmmmm....

Sparkling Red said...

That joke seems way too gross for a kids' movie. There should be no combining of sibling activity and mentions of French kissing!

Emma Gorst said...

Funny how children's stuff sometimes leaves us wondering if there is more to it than just the children's jokes.

Jenski said...

Molly, thanks! We'll catch up soon. :-)

Ron, can you imagine if the marshmallows were real size and you were shrunk? YUM.

Spark, seriously! The older boy was the neighbor and the girl was the older sister of the boy who didn't get the joke. So it wasn't siblings with the mouth-to-mouth.

Aurora, I know! Usually kids jokes are so clean.