29 June 2008

SO FUN.

The weekend spent in Maine celebrating my friends' wedding was amazing.

I met the bride in my old job. We were both technicians. When I left to go to grad school, she, her now husband and I shared an apartment with their two kitties.

They are great together and I love that I could be a part of their ceremony. Everything was great. There were many stories, but it is already much later than I wanted to go to bed. I can't believe I have to go to work tomorrow?!

I caught the bouquet...Well, sort of. The groom's sister knocked it to the floor and everyone was staring at it and I have been at a wedding where people just kept telling others to pick it up. So, I just picked it up so we could move on. :-)The bouquets were beautiful. This one was mine and I think it was the best. This is their kitty checking it out when I got back today.This rose between the two hyacinths (?) is my favorite part of the bouquet.

6 comments:

Ern said...

It is a beautiful bouquet. And I also love the combination of the dark dress (navy?) with light flowers.

Warped Mind of Ron said...

Looking good at the wedding :)
Glad you had a good time.

Jenski said...

Ern, the dresses are navy and the flowers were perfect. My friend just gave the florist the colors and she made those bouquets.

Thanks, Ron! It was fun. :-)

Sparkling Red said...

Yay! I'm glad that you had a good time. :-)

The flowers are gorgeous. I like the picture of the cat inspecting them.

Danielle said...

I'm glad you had a good time. I, of course, like the picture of the cat inspecting the flowers. Cats are so funny when you put new things on the floor...
... always so curious.

From this angle, I can't tell if they are hyacinths or not, but it looks like the blue ones could be. Like you, I think the rose is very pretty.

Jenski said...

Spark and Danielle, it was hard to get a picture without the cat in it!