KHC tagged me for this one. She is procrastinating on her Barbri studying, I do believe. If you are looking for blogging material and feel inspired, identify yourself and TAG! you're it.
Ten things for which I am grateful
1. My family (how cliche, right?)
2. Having close friends from all the stages of my life
3. The four seasons
4. Living in a time when I can travel as I have and see so many things
5. The internet. Without it, I would be watching a lot more TV...Hmmm...which is worse? Okay, it also, theoretically, makes it easier to stay in touch with people if you actually email them.
6. Summer produce. Yum.
7. My health. Seriously. I have had surgery and broken a bone, and managed to slice my hand open on glass in the trash. Even though I did not know it was not life threatening until after surgery, having my thyroid out did make me want to be more aware of what I eat and how active I am.
8. Knowing that if I ever need anything, the hardest part will be deciding who to ask for help because I know they would all say yes.
9. Knowing that I will be able to get a job when I finish grad school and that it won't be too far off.
10. Being able to cook and bake and enjoying it.
This is a lot harder to try to make meaningful. I felt a little cheesy writing 'my family', 'my friends', blah, blah, blah. But I am grateful for them and everything else on the list. I am also grateful for a lot of other stuff that I can not think of right now. Even what I listed has a lot behind it. Take cooking and baking for example. I can and enjoy doing it because my parents to and we were allowed to and I did some in 4-H. I do know that any of my friends or family would help me if I ask. KHC dropped her studying for an exam the next morning when I called one night. Living in a time when travel does not entail weeks on a ship? I would go crazy taking a ship to Australia, China, or Senegal and got to fly to all of those places.
Anyway. Like I said. If you feel inspired, you're it!
2 comments:
And I would do it again.
Just not during the bar (July 29-31). So it's a good thing you have such a diversified portfolio of confidantes, isn't. What a good investor you are.
KHC, got it. July 31st I am free to call. ;-)
Post a Comment