04 May 2008
The sun'll come out, tomorrow!
We've had rain for a week now. I know we needed it, but I am not sure we needed a full week of it. [Actually, I just talked to my parents and they reminded me that it was not rainy all week, but when it was not raining, I was at work so it does not totally count.] During a break in the rain this week, I picked these in our backyard.
I left a tutoring session at 6:30 and realized the sun was out! I have been wanting to get a picture of the tulips at the University President's house. They are almost all in bloom and very colorful. 

And tomorrow it will be 70 degrees and sunny, not 45 and rainy! Also, if you like flower pictures, you should check out Danielle's Blog. :-)
Labels:
Blog 365,
flowers,
grad school,
life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So pretty! :)
Bee-yooo-tiful tulips! I like the 1st and 3rd pics the most. The colours really came out in those ones.
I love tulips, they are such beacons of spring.
If anyone wants to see my photos, you'll have to go to this link (it is currently entered wrong in the post)
http://danielleblog.com
ah, smart girl. You fixed it! :-)
Thanks for the shout-out by the way.
And looking at that first flower photo again is just so nice. Makes me think that maybe I will go ahead and cut a tulip or two this year instead of leaving them all in the flower bed.
Danielle, thanks for the heads up and of course I fixed it. :) I always look forward to your flower pictures!
So pretty.
Post a Comment