I'm emailing you a note about this. I'd like to do one, but it looks like you need an Atom or RSS feed to do a blog.
I sorta did it in a complicated manner. :-) I printed it to a pdf file and then copied the image from the pdf into paint and saved it as a jpeg.
These are cool. And I love magnetic poetry!
Kalki, I love how colorful they are!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm emailing you a note about this. I'd like to do one, but it looks like you need an Atom or RSS feed to do a blog.
I sorta did it in a complicated manner. :-) I printed it to a pdf file and then copied the image from the pdf into paint and saved it as a jpeg.
These are cool. And I love magnetic poetry!
Kalki, I love how colorful they are!
Post a Comment