04 July 2008

More funny conversation

Alright, here's the scoop.

Last night, my roommate is all, "You have to call the groomsman. You have to call him. I know you want to or you wouldn't give me that look. I'm only doing this because I care about you and he's a nice guy and I like him and you should call him. Now would be a great time to call him."

And I'm all, "I don't know what to say. I know I should call him."

And she's all, "You have to call! Ask him how his week was. Ask him what he's up to this weekend."

And I'm all, "I can't. I don't know why. I just can't get myself to call."

And she's all, "Obviously you want to talk to him or you wouldn't be nervous. You're so cute!"

And I still didn't call.

And then he called less then five minutes later.

My roommate did a little I-told-you-it-was-a-good-time-to-call dance because he called then. I let out a big sigh of relief because I am a big chicken and did not call him but still got to talk to him.

We are going to hang out tomorrow.

Happy belated Canada Day and Happy Independence Day!

7 comments:

Danielle said...

Yay!

Your roomie was right. You'll have to remember that in the future when she is nudging you to do something that is uncomfortable... ;-)

I hope you guys have a great time.

Sparkling Red said...

Have a great weekend, and enjoy your time with the lovely boy. :-)

Anonymous said...

YAY! Perfect timing :-)

KHC said...

Love it. I'm extremely old-fashioned in this regard, but I'm glad that *he* called. It's a clear indicator that he's interested, and what with dating being so confusing to begin with, isn't it nice to have indicators when you can get them?

And, uh, does he read this?

Jenski said...

Danielle, yeah, yeah, yeah. :-)

Spark, it'll be nice to hang out when I'm not all dressed up.

Maxie, I know!

KHC, I love indicators. I do not know of a way he would have this web address. I suppose you never know. These posts can be his indicators...unless I come off as being crazy. ;-)

Warped Mind of Ron said...

You guys have a fun time!

Emma Gorst said...

Perfect, I'm glad he called! I guess I'm like khc.