So, my sister finally acknowledged that she reads by commenting the other day. She just had to point out that although I give her a hard time that she will turn into our mother and I will not, the other person who sings alllll the time, just like I admitted to that day, is none other than our Mom. Well, she also admitted that she sings a lot too. Now I figure if we split the Momness of the things we do, maybe we will not really end up like our mother?
You know what else I do that comes from my Mom though? Go directly to the sale rack in a store before looking around. I definitely got that from my mother. Nothing like a good deal!
My roommate and I headed to some outlets today, and boy did we find deals. Well, really, my roommate is really good at picking things out for me, so she found me good deals. My roommate also likes a good deal. The best? We combined our Banana Republic purchases so we could also use a 15% off $100+ purchase. We got two tank tops and five pairs of pants between the two of us for the low price of $108 at BR?!
My Mom would be proud.
No comments:
Post a Comment