This week has been weird at work for many reasons. I am really trying to force myself to get things done because I no longer enjoy doing it. I like being busy, but I can not make myself be busy even though I have plenty I could do to make myself busy. Something weird happened on Tuesday that we will probably never know about. We all get bitter that we are inside when it is so beautiful outside.
Last week we were commenting that we never head to this square near campus to grab lunch anymore. This week, we took it upon ourselves to make ourselves happy by going out to lunch. A lot.
Monday was burritos and ice cream.
Tuesday was lunch in.
Wednesday was sandwiches ordered out.
Thursday was margaritas and tex-mex out.
Today, my friend and I headed to my house to eat last night's left-overs on our porch. Then we had ice cream sandwiches.
If I keep this up, all that time spent at the gym will be for naught.
3 comments:
Margaritas at lunch. Man, that sounds like fun! So does the ice cream. I'm too old to consume that many calories that close together. I remember when I could, though. And there was no gym involved while I stayed really skinny. :-)
Well, at least you will go down, or up as the case may be, happy.
All of the food sounds scrumptious. I particularly love going for ice cream in the middle of the day, but I try to limit it to once a month.
Squirl, margaritas and a big lunch make for a very sleepy afternoon!
Danielle, I don't know if I could limit my ice cream intake to once a month! Especially in the summer...I may have even had it again today.
Post a Comment