I went hiking this weekend. Do you see the trail???

Right at the beginning, we wondered if we should keep on going. Then the trail cleared up a bit. The view from the top was great, but obviously would have been better if some of the haze had burned off.

This was a fellow hiker we found on the way down.

This is a view of the monastary that manages the mountain road and owns a lot of the land.

Gotta run, but wanted to post some pictures!
4 comments:
Oooohhh! Ahhhhh!! Awesome pictures! I would love to wander a trail like that other than the part where I collapse gasping for air, but the rest of it would be cool!
I can't remember the last time I was in an actual, bona fide forest. I love being surrounded by trees. Trees are good.
Gorgeous pictures!
Ron, there was actually a road to the summit too. :-)
Spark, it is nice to be out there where it is quiet!
Chick, thanks!
Post a Comment