Ah, drinking alone. The hallmark of the budding alcoholic.
I wouldn't be able to resist either.
Is that a Diet Dr Pepper? Oh... well whatever it is enjoy!
Unsigned, my roommate keeps an eye one me.Spark, no kidding.Ron, all I have to say is EW to the Dr. Pepper. I went back to my Irish roots and enjoyed a nice Guinness.
Ahhhhhh. I bet it helped the ideas flow,right? ;-)
Believe me.. I have tried this and it can only end badly.
Guinness has lots of vitamins in it. You can even have it for breakfast....
Hell yes you should! Drink up! :)
Danielle, something like that. :)Maxie, I made it. Probably took longer than it should have. But I made it.Aurora, see! You understand.Victoria, I did, believe me!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Ah, drinking alone. The hallmark of the budding alcoholic.
I wouldn't be able to resist either.
Is that a Diet Dr Pepper? Oh... well whatever it is enjoy!
Unsigned, my roommate keeps an eye one me.
Spark, no kidding.
Ron, all I have to say is EW to the Dr. Pepper. I went back to my Irish roots and enjoyed a nice Guinness.
Ahhhhhh. I bet it helped the ideas flow,right? ;-)
Believe me.. I have tried this and it can only end badly.
Guinness has lots of vitamins in it. You can even have it for breakfast....
Hell yes you should! Drink up! :)
Danielle, something like that. :)
Maxie, I made it. Probably took longer than it should have. But I made it.
Aurora, see! You understand.
Victoria, I did, believe me!
Post a Comment