29 March 2008

Once a year

I only make it skiing about once a year right now. A friend convinced me I needed to go today, and I had not been this year. I am glad I skipped out on something else I thought I was obligated to do to ski instead. :)

3 comments:

Warped Mind of Ron said...

You have to balance responsibility with fun. If you overdo one or the other things go badly. Glad you had a good time.

Danielle said...

It seems like such an odd thing to go skiing right now, when all of the snow is finally melted here. But I guess it is probably cheaper at this time of year - and there is obviously still snow in the mountains.

I hope it was fun! :-)

Jenski said...

Ron, thanks! I made sure there were enough people to handle the event I didn't go to yesterday before I confirmed the skiing.

Danielle, we do not have snow in the city, but an hour west there is still enough to ski!