09 March 2008

Just chillin'

I had a nice low key easy weekend and have nothing prepared to present to class...I mean nothing exciting to blog about. I stopped by work both days, ran some errands, got out and saw KHC perform (she is a great actress - missed her calling), started a project that I will maybe have pictures of and tell the story of tomorrow (there were a few difficulties), made peanut soup again (with chicken and carrots added this time - it would be good with tofu too), went to the gym, cleaned the kitchen, started getting ready for Easter (Oooo...that would make a good post too!), caught up on a bit of email (but not enough), lost an hour of sleep with that whole time change thing, and, um, I think that is about it!

So I guess this was just a big teaser of posts to come. It is getting late and I need to get my act together for tomorrow. The nice thing is that I did not rush to do anything this weekend. I had a lot that had to be done last week and I was on the rebound. Now I am refreshed to start a new week and be productive!

5 comments:

Emma Gorst said...

Must try that peanut soup. Do you ever put meat in it?

Jenski said...

Yup! I tried chicken this time and that was pretty good.

KHC said...

Thank you, thank you.

And you might be right about how convincing I was; the Career Services office asked me to be on a student panel next month. Really.

Danielle said...

I am intrigued by what you are doing to "plan for Easter". Other than planning food, I'm kind of wondering what planning goes into it.

I had a low key weekend too. I even took a nap!

Jenski said...

KHC, did they see how you were making fun of them? Or are they proud that they play Operation in the office?

Danielle, now you know what preparation we did! Naps are amazing.