12 April 2008

Almost the nick of time

As I was driving home from a game night with KHC and Co., I was thinking about writing a review of games, like Apples to Apples, The Game of Things, The Wise and Unwise (played tonight), Balderdash, etc. They are all played in a similar manner, but with different themes.

That could be a boring post though.

Then I got home to an empty apartment and this from my roommate.How great! I get a birthday week extravaganza!
Thanks, Roomy. :)
It's 11:59, I have to post this...

6 comments:

Ern said...

Woo-hoo for extravaganzas!

Warped Mind of Ron said...

Personally I love games so that post would be a good future one and have a Happy Birthday extravaganza!!!

Jenski said...

Ern, that's right! PAR-TAY all week. You know, around the experiments and stuff.

Ron, will do! Have any favorites?

Sparkling Red said...

Aw, your roommate is so sweet!

I used to play a lot of Balderdash and Cranium. Those were good fun. :-)

Danielle said...

When is your b-day?

The flowers look lovely. :-)

Jenski said...

Spark, that she is.

Danielle, the official day is Wednesday. The daffodils are all open now too!