07 April 2008

"Boring" day

Well, today I skipped the gym, went to work, did some work, listened to a job talk, went to a meeting, went to another meeting, came home. Exciting, huh?

Wanna know something that actually is exciting? Tomorrow morning I have a committee meeting to talk about my future...or just stuff like whether my timeline is realistic, meetings I would like to go to, potential outside committee members, etc. THEN, immediately after my committee meeting, I need to RUSH home to go here:...for a ring ceremony and opening day.

NOW THAT IS EXCITING!

12 comments:

Miss Bee said...

Tomorrow sounds like an exciting day, indeed! Enjoy Fenway... I hope your meeting with your committee goes well!

Warped Mind of Ron said...

Have fun and eat a hot dog for me while you are there :)

Jenski said...

Molly, if it doesn't, I still have the game! :)

Ron, I may even have two.

Danielle said...

Opening day! wooooot! I am impressed with your ticket buying skillz. I bet it will be incredibly exciting. I imagine the crowd will be totally pumped up.

And I hope your committee meeting goes well too. I take snacks to things like this. When I had my "is this enough for me to write my thesis" meeting, I took hot tea, fruit, and cheese and crackers. Food is always a good choice, I think. :-)

Jenski said...

Danielle, my upstair's neighbors boyfriend can't go, so I get to! When she said she'd get me a ticket this season (her parents have season tickets), I didn't think she'd mean opening day!

My advisor usually brings snacks (something I am grateful for!), so hopefully...

Sparkling Red said...

Woohoo!

I look forward to hearing about it. :-)

Ern said...

Good luck with your committee meeting. You sound remarkably calm about it!

Carolyn said...

Wow, I'm jealous! It looked great streaming in at 400 kb, so I imagine it was awesome!

Carolyn said...

P.S. I expect pictures!!!

Jenski said...

Spark, did you want to know more about the committee meeting? :)

Ern, I figure they wouldn't kick me out so it wouldn't be that bad.

Carolyn, you got pictures! :)

Annejelynn said...

great picture

Jenski said...

Annejelynn, thanks! I love sunsets.